We are excited to announcing that New Orleans Center for Mind-Body Health has officially merged with Integrated Behavioral Health. We look forward to continuing providing mental health care to NOCMBH’s existing patients. Please use the information below to learn more about the merge and the changes you should expect from the merge:
Starting April 1, 2023:
- Appointments: Please call our office at (504) 322-3837 to schedule an appointment.
You may also send inquiries through our contact form (this is a general inquiry form; please do not provide any personal information or schedule an appointment through this form.)
- Kareo: You will begin using an EMR platform called Kareo. Please look for and be aware of any messages or emails coming from this site in order to successfully communicate directly with your provider.
- Paperwork: You will need to complete new paperwork with Integrated Behavioral Health. Please visit this link to complete the requested forms.
- Payment Methods: A valid credit card will need to be on file prior to your appointment. Zelle will no longer be accepted. Credit cards will automatically be charged the morning of your appointment.
- Self-Pay: Self-pay rates will be consistent with Integrated Behavioral Health’s rates. Please ask the administrative assistant scheduling your appointment for accurate rates.
- Insurances Accepted: Integrated Behavioral Health accepts insurances from UHC, Optum, BCBS PPO, Vantage, Humana and Aetna.
- Cancellation Policy: Please be aware of Integrated Behvioral Health’s 48-hour cancellation policy. You may view and read the policy here.
- Refill Requests: Easily request a refill using our convenience request form. Please visit the form here.
- Telehealth Sessions: All telehealth appointments will be via Microsoft Teams. You may find instructions on how to utilize Microsoft Teams here.